Sketches and other fun stuff

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Adventures with Quiashia

So I don't know if I have introduced you guys to Quiashia.
She is quite a good friend of mine. When I first laid eyes on her I knew that we be great friends. The first time we spent some time together we hit it off. We have been on many trips and have gotten to know eachother pretty well since last spring when we decided to commit to eachother and support eachother no matter what state we were in. I took her "camping" in the Gordon area (a school  little North of Boston) this past weekend to visit friends, and  we had a lot of fun together. So I figured you guys should meet her since she means so much to me and is such a big part of my life.

 The closte/bedroom/livingroom and kitchen table and pantry

One of my favorite breakfasts
And a Beautiful view out the bedroom/kitchen window:)

A beautiful weekend made possible by my trusty toyota truck named Quiashia.

No comments:

Post a Comment