Sketches and other fun stuff

Monday, January 2, 2012

First couple of Prototypes at Equinox


Here are some of the prototypes that I've remembered to snap a photo of before we sent them off to the clients. Since taking the more permanent position I am now working more with the entrepreneurs that come to custom manufacture their products. So I take their models or ideas and mock up a prototype that can be produced through our manufacturing capabilities. 
Everyone I've done seem to ironically remind me of trip or a hard hike. I'm very excited at the beginning, run into some difficulties and problems that test my patience, get discouraged that I'm not going to be able to figure it out and almost give up on it - but then I somehow make it work and when its all said and done I feel a very strong sense of accomplishment and totally ready to take on the next one. Ill try to remember to take photos of more of the stuff I do at work so you guys can see what I'm up to every day.
foot harness to help sports players while training

light weight gaiter prototype I was developing for Equinox

simple tote bag that come with option of personalized embroidery

medical travel bag that can be slung over shoulder, on the back
of a wheel chair , or worn with attachable backpack straps

No comments:

Post a Comment