Sketches and other fun stuff

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Winter Fun

Winter Carnival in the Adirondacks 
It was great to be back up at basecamp, a place that is so dear to me. Even though it was VERY cold the whole weekend, spending the time with good friends huddled around the fire or surrounded by wayyyyy to much down was a great time. The relationships that I've formed with people from La Vida always seem to encourage and inspire me to love life even more, and to continue to seek God in a daily way.

















Weekend Craftiness
As these friendships and experiences from this place have encouraged me, I wanted to do something to encourage them: so this week they're are all getting a personalized letter from me:) very simple but still nice. here are some of my favorites:











They'll be going out soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment