Sketches and other fun stuff

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Clothing Company: Verve Climbing


Watch this VIDEO about the philosophy of Verve.

These guys based out of Boulder CO make quality stuff out of quality-highly-durable materials. Also they have four "grannies"(they call them) that sew all of their gear. Anything not made in China is always a plus in my book.
I always seem to be searching for climbing pants and shorts that I can feel totally comfortable in while climbing. The ones I have either are too loose and need to be pulled up mid-climb, or don't last very long because they can't take all the rugged activity. After reading about this company, there women's attire is definitely high on my wish list for the upcoming spring. Baggy enough to be doing some crazy high steps and/or heel hooks without showing your goods, but still flattering, and don't look like your boyfriend's pajama sweat-pants = SICK - get me a pair before my next bouldering trip!!!

Check out more photos and review at Verve's Climbing Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment