Sketches and other fun stuff

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Prana's Graphic T-shirt Design Contest




Enough silly sappy business about valentines day; Every one knows about the company Prana. I have always liked their company. Their clothes are good quality and can withstand a lot of wear-and-tear. Prana seems to make up some of my favorite go-to climbing outfits. They are made for the outdoor enthusiasts at heart, but also realize that even outdoor enthusiasts unfortunately don't always get to spend 100% of their time in the woods where its okay for your clothes to be all about function and nothing else.  
I found out about a tshirt design contest for Prana in an email, and with encouragement from my boss, I think I'm going to try to design something for it. I mean why not, if silly people can win things using paint program on computers I figured I might have a chance of winning. If I don't win I could always use it in my portfolio with a couple of bags that I have designed to go along with some of Prana's products. Now I just have to brainstorm up some witty phrase or something that would appeal to Prana wearing men's minds and wallets. Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment